Set Yourself Up to Focus
Do you know what helps you focus?
Setting up an environment that helps you focus is time well spent.
- Organise your space
- Do you need quiet to focus?
- Close the door
- Setup a pre-arranged signal to notify people you are having focus time
- Do you need action and noise to concentrate?
- Leave the door open
- Try to setup in the centre of things
- Use ear pods with loud music
- Schedule regular breaks
- Try not to work after hours
Work Smart Tips
Helping You Stay Up-to-Date with Technology and more…
The idea behind this series of tips is to make your life at work easier. Most people don’t have the time or the inclination to find out every feature of the technology they use at work.
So we have decided to do it for you.
We will also share some tips on improving time management, productivity and more.
Want to know more Work Smart Tips? Sign up to the Expand Careers Express so you don’t miss out on any.