Speaking and Training on Work Skills & Career Development
Online or in person
Speaking & Training
Are you looking for interesting and educational presentation for your next event? Jo from Expand Careers engages your audience ensuring they take home new knowledge and understanding that will improve their business or career outcomes.
Speaking and Training Tailored to Your Audience
Workshops - In Person & Online
Jo from Expand Careers holds workshops in Albury & Thurgoona at different times throughout the year. The workshops build your skills with activities and exercises, discussion amongst the group and with examples from your Trainer.
Upcoming workshop & webinars –
Work and Career Skills Topics
Employability Skills are Critical to a Successful Career or Business
Jo from Expand Careers has years of experience in providing relevant and engaging training in essential work skills.
Each workshop or presentation will provide attendees with a different set of skills so they
- Work smarter and more effectively
- Know how to build productive relationships with customers, bosses or employees and workmates.
Speaking & Workshop Topics
Career Development Skills
- How to Develop Your Career
- How to Prepare Yourself for a Career Change
- Managing your Career in Times of Change
- Presenting Your Best Self at Interview
- Writing a Winning Job Application
- Job Search Techniques
- Communication Skills that Work (verbal, non-verbal, written)
- DISC Advanced – You and How You Work
- DISC Advanced -You and Your Leadership Style
- Thinking Innovatively
- What Makes Good Customer Service
Productivity & Technology Skills
- Digital Skills: Be Tech Savvy
- Enhance Your Decision Making with Relevant and Reliable Information
- Media Literacy: Identifying Fact from Misinformation
- Organise Your Information to Improve Efficiency
- Problem-solving Strategies
- Ultimate Guide to Being Productive: doing more in less time
Employability skills are the cognitive and interpersonal skills that you develop through work and life experience and can transfer from one job to another.
Employers really value employability skills, often choosing someone who has well-developed employability skills as many feel it is easier to train a new employee in technical skills.
Technical Skills are associated with specific types of jobs eg mechanical. Some technical skills can transfer across to other jobs.
- Book a call to ask to ask for a quote OR
- Price will be Advertised in the Event Booking