Career Workshops & Webinars
Learn online or in groups
Workshops - In Person & Online
Upcoming workshop & webinars –
Making Savvy Career Decisions
Price Starts from: Free
Looking for a new challenge? Getting close to retirement and dread the thought of it? Needing more flexibility and therefore a change in careers? Wanting clarity with career choices? If you answer yes to any of these questions this workshop is for you
Employability skills are known by a number of names: Soft Skills, Enterprise Skills, Transferrable Skills.
Technical Skills are associated with specific types of jobs eg mechanical.
These skills are sort after by employers, often an employer will choose someone who has well-developed employability skills even while they are happy to train a new employee in technical skills.
Employabilty Skills include:
Career Development Skills
- Get prepared to change your career
- How to help your school leaver make career decisions
- Managing your career in times of change
- Presenting Your Best Self at Interview
- Writing Successful Job Applications
- Decision Making Strategies
- Essential Digital Skills for Work
- Information Management for fast information retrieval
- Importance of Problem-solving and Analysing for Work
- The Research Skills You Need to Find Valid Information
- Ultimate Guide to Being Productive: doing more in less time
- Communication- verbal, written, non-verbal
- DISC Advanced -You and Leadership
- DISC Advanced – You, Others and Teams
- Thinking Innovatively
- What Makes Good Customer Service
Each workshop will provide you with a different set of skills that you will find useful in
- Getting the job you want
- Working smarter in the job you have
- Improving your relationships with your boss and/or workmate and team.
- Cost will be advertised with the Workshop/Webinar.