Enterprise skills are known by a number of names: Soft Skills, Employability Skills, Transferrable Skills.
Enterprise Skills are more about how you work with people and how productive you are in the workplace. These skills transfer from one job to another.
Technical Skills are associated with specific types of jobs eg mechanical.
These skills are sort after by employers, often an employer will choose someone who has well-developed employability skills even while they are happy to train a new employee in technical skills.
Enterprise Skills include
Career Development Skills
- Get prepared to change your career
- How to help your school leaver make career decisions
- Managing your career in times of change
- Presenting Your Best Self at Interview
- Writing Successful Job Applications
- Decision Making Strategies
- Essential Digital Skills for Work
- Information Management for fast information retrieval
- Importance of Problem-solving and Analysing for Work
- The Research Skills You Need to Find Valid Information
- Ultimate Guide to Being Productive: doing more in less time
- Communication- verbal, written, non-verbal
- DISC Advanced -You and Leadership
- DISC Advanced – You, Others and Teams
- Thinking Innovatively
- What Makes Good Customer Service
Each workshop will provide you with a different set of skills that you will find useful in
- Getting the job you want
- Working smarter in the job you have
- Improving your relationships with your boss and/or workmate and team.
Cost will be advertised with the Workshop/Webinar.