Career Workshops & Webinars
Learn online or in groups
Workshops - In Person & Online
Upcoming workshop & webinars –
Career Strategies: Helping You Make the Best Career Choices for You
Monday 25th October 2021 8:00 to 9:00pm This is for you if you: Are unhappy or dissatisfied in your current career Want to do something different and need help sorting out the endless opportunities Can’t see yourself doing the same job in 5 years time Want to progress in your job but it just isn’t […]
Employability skills are known by a number of names: Soft Skills, Enterprise Skills, Transferrable Skills.
Technical Skills are associated with specific types of jobs eg mechanical.
These skills are sort after by employers, often an employer will choose someone who has well-developed employability skills even while they are happy to train a new employee in technical skills.
Employabilty Skills include:
Career Development Skills
- Get prepared to change your career
- How to help your school leaver make career decisions
- Managing your career in times of change
- Presenting Your Best Self at Interview
- Writing Successful Job Applications
- Decision Making Strategies
- Essential Digital Skills for Work
- Information Management for fast information retrieval
- Importance of Problem-solving and Analysing for Work
- The Research Skills You Need to Find Valid Information
- Ultimate Guide to Being Productive: doing more in less time
- Communication- verbal, written, non-verbal
- DISC Advanced -You and Leadership
- DISC Advanced – You, Others and Teams
- Thinking Innovatively
- What Makes Good Customer Service
Each workshop will provide you with a different set of skills that you will find useful in
- Getting the job you want
- Working smarter in the job you have
- Improving your relationships with your boss and/or workmate and team.
- Cost will be advertised with the Workshop/Webinar.