- Want to change careers and need to identify & improve your transferable skills?
- Are you worried your productivity is stagnating or falling?
- Are you having problems with your boss or other team members?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by new technologies & systems
- Have you been recently promoted and want to fine-tune your skills?
- Have you been made redundant and are not sure your skills are current?
You are in the right place. Jo and Kate can help you improve your Transferrable or Enterprise Skills which continue to grow in importance when it comes to finding a job.
What are Enterprise Skills?
Enterprise skills are known by a number of names: Soft Skills, Employability Skills, Transferrable Skills.
Enterprise Skills are more general skills, like your computer knowledge, how you work with people, how productive you are in the workplace. These skills transfer from one job to another.
Technical Skills are associated with knowledge and skills so you can do a specific job done eg plumbing, teaching, nursing and so on.
Often an employer will choose someone who has well developed employability skills if they can train them in the technical skills.
These sessions will help you improve and develop the skills that you need to be more competitive in the job market, whatever your age or stage in your career you can benefit from developing your enterprise skills.
We will help you gain the knowledge, practice and confidence you need.
Using our Skills Audit Jo & Kate from Expand Careers will identify any areas you need to strengthen and then we will discuss with you what you want to concentrate on and how long you want to be coached.
Enterprise Skills we offer coaching in:
Career Development Skills
- Get prepared to change your career
- How to help your school leaver make career decisions
- Managing your career in times of change
- Presenting Your Best Self at Interview
- Writing Successful Job Applications
- Decision Making Strategies
- Essential Digital Skills for Work
- Information Management for fast information retrieval
- Importance of Problem-solving and Analysing for Work
- The Research Skills You Need to Find Valid Information
- Ultimate Guide to Being Productive: doing more in less time
- Communication- verbal, written, non-verbal
- DISC Advanced -You and Leadership
- DISC Advanced – You, Others and Teams
- Thinking Innovatively
- What Makes Good Customer Service
How it Works
- We meet via Zoom (online) for your free 30 minute “Choose Your Service”
- Once you are signed up we send you a Skills Audit by email
- We meet again to discuss the results and schedule our first coaching session
- We may send you some pre exercises but we will let you know beforehand
- We will meet for our first session
- At the end of each session, we will discuss what happens next.