Developing Your Career
There are many reasons to talk to Jo & Kate about your work priorities and aspirations.
- You want to do your job better
- You have goals in your career you are struggling to meet
- You want to make sure you are ready for opportunities as they arise
With Jo & Kate’s help, you can build your confidence and achieve your career goals.
Building Your Career Self Awareness
Career coaching with Expand Careers Consulting is a collaborative experience. We use our career counselling skills to listen and understand. We also use career assessment tools such as the DISC Advanced assessments, skills audit to build your workplace self-knowledge.
Identify your priorities
We support you to identify your priorities and goals. Having a clear understanding of your priorities and goals helps you make better decisions and choices so you are able to reach those goals.
We help you develop strategies in ways to reach your goals. Using your goals and priorities we support you in developing strategies that will help you be ready for opportunities as they arise.
Planning Your Way Forward
One of the best things to have a is a plan to guide you. We provide a detailed plan that is based on our discussions with you. Built in flexibility makes our plan the best fit for you now and in the future.
Note: Decision Making and planning are only included in the Career Development Strategies and the Ultimate Career Package.
Career Development Strategies
Get your career on track
We start our career development coaching with a one-hour consultation where we use Narrative Counseling to delve into your career story and help you find the answers you are looking for. We are able to supplement these with Career Assessment Tools if you wish. We provide the support, expertise and resources you need to help you identify your goals, develop strategies on how you can achieve them and a clear plan to show you the way.
This service is for you if:
- You are confused about how you can progress your career
- You keep missing out on a promotion
- You don’t know what to study to move forward
- You love your job and want to keep doing it well
- You are serious about developing your career
- You want a system that will help you reach your potential
- You want to do your best in your job
- You want a well-planned way forward
Career coaching and planning is a complex process therefore you may need more time to make the right choice. After the first hour we offer our valued clients a discount on the hourly rate for ongoing clients.
Price per hour $137.00; Subsequent hours discounted. Special price for School Students $117.00