Work Skills and Career Development Speaker & Trainer
Are you looking for someone who can educate your listeners while entertaining them?
Choose From Our Range of Topics
Finding ways to improve productivity, customer service and/or team spirit is essential for your business to be a success. Jo motivates immediate action and with her action presentations.
Learn More About Work & Career Skills
Jo from Expand Careers has years of experience in providing relevant and engaging training in essential work skills.
Each workshop or presentation will provide attendees with a different set of skills so they
- Work smarter and more effectively
- Know how to build productive relationships with customers, their bosses or their employees and workmates.
Speaking & Workshop Topics
Career Development Skills
- How to Develop Your Career
- How to Prepare Yourself for a Career Change
- Managing your Career in Times of Change
- Presenting Your Best Self at Interview
- Writing a Winning Job Application
- Job Search Techniques
- Communication Skills that Work (verbal, non-verbal, written)
- DISC Advanced – You and How You Work
- DISC Advanced -You and Your Leadership Style
- Thinking Innovatively
- What Makes Good Customer Service
Productivity & Technology Skills
- Digital Skills: Be Tech Savvy
- Enhance Your Decision Making with Relevant and Reliable Information
- Media Literacy: Identifying Fact from Misinformation
- Organise Your Information to Improve Efficiency
- Problem-solving Strategies
- Ultimate Guide to Being Productive: doing more in less time
Employability skills are the cognitive and interpersonal skills that you develop through work and life experience and can transfer from one job to another.
Employers really value employability skills, often choosing someone who has well-developed employability skills as many feel it is easier to train a new employee in technical skills.
Technical Skills are associated with specific types of jobs eg mechanical. Some technical skills can transfer across to other jobs.
Book an appointment or contact Jo to find out more.